Thursday, July 30, 2026

OIL COMPANIES PROFIT FROM IRAN WAR

  SHELL GASOLINE STOCKS SORE

By: Derek Varsalona






The game that we are playing in Iran is sickening.  But Republicans and oil companies don't seem to care since they work together to give each other donations.  One hand washes the other.


Today, pre-market, Shell Gasoline Company stock rose in pre market speculations. Shell has had strong first-half results.  For the payback, they will be donating money to Republicans.  I guess one hand washes the other.


I was right in my observation.  The reason that the war is going on in Iran is for Trump to get donations from the big oil companies.  With those donations, the gasoline companies make money with favorable legislation such as more drilling and fewer environmental regulations.


I support using all forms of energy consumption.  I would not consider myself to be an environmentalist.  I say drill now, worry later.  As always, comments accepted.



Oil companies profit from war.
facebook.com







Source: MT Newswire. "Shell Unveils New $3 Billion Buyback as First Half Income Jumps on Higher Food Prices." Houston: Thursday, July 30, 2026. https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/shell-half-earnings-soar-12-064810676.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

OIL COMPANIES PROFIT FROM IRAN WAR

  SHELL GASOLINE STOCKS SORE By: Derek Varsalona The game that we are playing in Iran is sickening.   But Republicans and ...