Monday, August 17, 2026

TRUMP BACK STABS SOUTH KOREA

  PRESIDENT TRUMP BACKSTABS SOUTH KOREA

By: Derek Varsalona






I predict that, pretty soon, the nation of South Korea, a democracy, will no longer be a nation.  Today, President Trump scaled back military exercises with South Korea in their defense against North Korea.  The reason is that they do not support his Iran effort, and neither do I.


President Trump just put a dagger in the heart of South Korea.  I guess K-Pop is not golden anymore due to the slap in the face by the President of the United States.  I predict that North Korea is going to take over South Korea and become one Communist country in the near future.  This is as detrimental as the Vietnam War when America pulled out, and Vietnam became a Communist nation.  I predict that the same fate is going to happen to South Korea, becoming Communist, which is pleasing to Democrats' ears.


President Trump slapped South Korea in the face today.  He claimed that America is scaling back military exercises with South Korea.  As of right now, South Korea is finished.  Just because a country does not support your Iran war effort is not a reason to kill their backing of diplomacy.  This is pleasing to Iran's ears, as they support North Korea.  


I predict that Korea will be a Communist unified nation before Christmas due to this lack of support.  As always,s comments are accepted.




FAcebook.com
Trump kills South Korea





Source: Anthony Kuhn. "Trump Orders Pentagon to Scale Back Joint Military Exercise With South Korea." NPR.org. Seoul: Monday, August 17, 2026. https://www.npr.org/2026/08/17/nx-s1-5934738/trump-orders-pentagon-to-scale-back-joint-military-exercises-with-south-korea

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRUMP BACK STABS SOUTH KOREA

    PRESIDENT TRUMP BACKSTABS SOUTH KOREA By: Derek Varsalona I predict that, pretty soon, the nation of South Korea, a democracy,...