Wednesday, February 14, 2024

CLIMATE CHANGE IS KILLING US SLOWLY

CLIMATE CHANGE IS KILLING US

By: Derek Varsalona






As I sit here at my computer I can give you a reason for not posting my blog yesterday.  I do apologize but I think I was affected by climate change over the past two days.  For some reason, my internet would not work on my computer but it did work on my iPad and cell phone.  I can’t post my blog on my iPad since it is saved on my computer work.  Okay, you got me an iPad and a cellphone are essential computers that we carry around with us.  

Millions to billions of people are now being affected by climate change.  The real question is do millions or even billions of people even care?  As I sit at my computer right now to type up this report for my readers it is disrupting our daily lives.  Not getting an internet connection is not a panic for me.  But for school children, it might be since it is vital to learning.  Due to the storm and climate change millions of students are learning virtually at least in the New York City school system the nation's largest school system.   The Boston schools are closed as of Tuesday, February 13 and Philadelphia schools had a late start.,  The storms are getting stronger and they are disrupting daily lives.    Some parts of the country are going to have a foot of snow.

The fact of the matter is that climate change is killing our very existence.  We are going to have to learn to adapt to climate change or climate change is definitely going to change our daily lives as it has already.  As always comments accepted.



Climate Change is Affecting our daily lives
Image: MTA New York City Transit
Leonard Wiggins





Source: Mike Ives. “ New York and New England Brace for Powerful  Nor’Easter.” The New York Times.  New York City: Tuesday, February 13, 2024. http://www.nytimes.com/20204/02/13/weather-snow-storm-nyc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLIMATE CHANGE CAUSED HURRICANE HELENE

CLIMATE CHANGE CAUSED HURRICANE HELENE By: Derek Varsalona I am going to get some detractors and some supporters on this post when I talk ab...