Monday, February 5, 2024

HOUTHIS WILL RESPOND TO US AGGRESSION

HOUTHIS WILL RESPOND

       By: Derek Varsalona




I am not afraid of the rag-tag Houthi Rebels.  They promised retaliation for striking Iraq and Syria.  But these people are truly a JV team.  John Gotti and Costelanos's crew could have taken out the Houthis.  I suspect  President Biden can take out the Houthis if he has the guts in the election year.

Houthis said that they would respond to the United States attack.  I do not trust the Houthis to take out a military.  I do not trust them to take out a tower on American soil.  These so-called terrorists are really the JV of the terrorism industry. 

President Biden was right to attack Yemen.  He has shown guts finally in his presidency. 

The Houthi are Yemen nationals that are based in Yemen.  They are a terrorist group and I would not be surprised if they are given funding by the government.  

As of today, war hawk President Joe Biden has attacked 13 Houthi locations.  That is great for standing up for the American soldiers who died in vain.  Although I do think the attack happened a little too late I applaud the Biden effort.


The Republicans will try to impeach President Joe Biden for not going to Congress.  But Like President George W. Bush action in Iraq, this was a police action and also an act of war.  I suspect that President Joe Biden will ask for a declaration of war and go to Congress.

I applaud President Biden for taking on the Houthi.  These 48  strikes in total,  was done to show Biden’s strength in an election year,  As always comments were accepted.



Houthis will respond in vain
Image: The TimesofLondon
TheTimes.co.uk
SkyNews
February 4, 2024








Source: Ros Kransky. “ Houthi Rebels Vow New Attacks After Latest US, UK Led Strikes.” The Wall Street Journal. Damascus: February 4, 2024.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-02-04/yemen-based-houthis-vow-retaliation-to-us-uk-airstrikes

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLIMATE CHANGE CAUSED HURRICANE HELENE

CLIMATE CHANGE CAUSED HURRICANE HELENE By: Derek Varsalona I am going to get some detractors and some supporters on this post when I talk ab...