Saturday, February 17, 2024

MY SUSPICIONS LOOM ON NAVALNY DEATH

SUSPICION LOOMS ON NAVALNY DEATH

By: Derek Varsalona


I have my suspicions about Alexei Navalny's death.  According to the Russians, Navalny died after taking a walk in the bitter cold.  Yes, that is possible.  But it seems very unlikely.  Alexei was an opposition leader in Russia.  I believe that there was an assassination on his life.  The man did not just die after taking a walk.

Russians are claiming that Navalny died after taking a walk in the cold.  First of all who takes a walk in the bitter cold to get exercise.  I will admit I bundle up and walk to the clubhouse in my retirement community where I live with my parents.  I do not walk in the bitter cold.  I believe that Navalny was smarter than to walk in the bitter cold and die by freezing to death.

The Russians claim that he lost consciousness.  That might be true but it is more believable that he was hit over the head by a Russian guard with the butt end of a rifle.  I believe that this is how he froze to death after being knocked unconscious.  

Navalny was locked in a Penal Colony in Russia just north of the Arctic Circle.  A penal colony is heavily guarded.  People are not just allowed to walk as they please just willy nilly with no supervision.  I do believe the man went for a walk to get exercise and was guarded at the time.  A fight might have started and the guard shot hit or struck him over the head so he lost consciousness and died.

Navalny did not just die of natural causes.  He was assassinated while on a walk I believe.  As always comments accepted.



Suspicion Looms on Navalny Death
Image: Denis Keminv
Financial Times
Friday, Feb 16, 2024



 
Source: Guy Faulconbridge.  “ Alexei Navalny, Russia’s Opposition Leader, Dead, Prison Service Says.” reuters.com Moscow: Friday, February 16, 2024.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/jailed-russian-opposition-leader-navalny-dead-prison-service-2024-02-16/

No comments:

Post a Comment

AMERICA SHOULD STAY OUT OF UKRAINE

AMERICA SHOULD NOT BE INVOLVED IN UKRAINE By: Derek Varsalona For all the Democrats talk about not being involved in Iraq, we still have not...