Tuesday, April 16, 2024

THE POOR ARE THE REAL TAX CHEATS

BIDEN DEFENDING THE TAX CHEATS

By: Derek Varsalona




Listen up America, I’m a tax cheat worse than President Trump.  That is because I receive SSD, and am not working I have not paid federal taxes in years.  Yet, I am not going to jail, not by a long shot.  I am a protected class, I am poor living on government assistance if it wasn’t for my family's support.  Yet, I may be the richest poor person in America.  I am poor yet I live like a millionaire.    I receive disability, I receive food stamps, I receive Medicare yet I live like a prince.  

President Biden is fighting for people like me the ones that do not pay taxes.  Yet President Biden says people should pay their fair share in taxes.  I do not pay zilch in taxes.  That is because I have a disability and am not working.  So in a sense, I am the tax cheat who is not paying my fair share of taxes.  

Being that I do not pay my fair share in taxes, I do not stand up for people like me.  I stand up for the rich getting tax breaks so they can create jobs for me so that I can pay my fair share of taxes after I get a job.  No one is going to give you a job.  You have to go out and get it yourself.  Yet, there is so many people working in the underground economy on the black market who are not paying their fair share of their taxes and it is mainly the poor and working class that are just trying to get paid.

Under Biden’s tax policy people making under $40,000 dollars are not paying federal income taxes.  That is me.  I am the tax cheat not the rich and former President Donald Trump.  The fact of the matter is a country can not proposer if only a certain amount of people pay taxes and others get buy scot-free.  The fact of the matter, is I want a job badly, I do want to pay taxes. And yes, I want to move into a higher tax bracket in the American tax system.  

The rich actually pay too much in taxes.  According to President Biden, they pay 25% of their income in taxes.  That is 1/4 of their yearly income.  That income could have been used to create more jobs for the working class, propelling them into a larger tax bracket.  

The fact of the matter is everyone should pay their fair share of taxes.  That includes the poor who should be paying taxes on their government benefits.  Poor people that pay no taxes on government assistance are the real tax cheats not the millionaires and billionaires that pay taxes.  As always comments accepted.



The poor are the real tax cheats







Source: President Joseph R. Biden. “ Fact Sheet: This is Tax Day, The Tax Contrast Couldn’t Be Clearer.” White House. Washington, DC: April 15, 2024. 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2024/04/15/fact-sheet-this-tax-day-the-tax-contrast-couldnt-be-clearer/

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLIMATE CHANGE CAUSED HURRICANE HELENE

CLIMATE CHANGE CAUSED HURRICANE HELENE By: Derek Varsalona I am going to get some detractors and some supporters on this post when I talk ab...