Monday, September 16, 2024

ARE PEOPLE EATING PETS IN SPRINGFIELD?

JD DOUBLES DOWN ON HAITIANS EATING PETS

By: Derek Varsalona



It is fit for a scene for Saturday Night Live or the Simpsons.  I am sure they both will have jokes about this.  But yet Senator JD Vance claimed that Haitian Immigrants were eating dogs and cats in Youngstown, O.H.  I tend to think this is a false claim and would be left for a satire novel or an episode of the Simpsons.  There is nobody eating dogs and cats in Youngstown.


If this is true then the Senator must come forth with evidence.  He has yet to do so.  So I am putting this in the satire bin.  I do not think that anyone is eating dogs and cats in Springfield.  I would be shocked to see such a video and might even be scared.  But I do not put anything past me and once I see a video if there is a video I will say I've seen it all my friend.


Senator JD Vance again doubled down on such a claim that Haitian immigrants are eating dogs and cats.  What is next week's saga of people-eating people?  Well, the fact of the matter is that this is a sign of a mental handicap if there is no close evidence to make the point valid.


Due to this baseless rumor now there are threats against the people of Youngstown.  But Senator JD Vance is not going to apologize for the realistic problem that he threw the right flank of the Republican Party into mob mode.  Until I see evidence of this I am putting this in the bin of satire and yes JD Vance needs mental help.  As always comments accepted.




Image: Ella Baron
THe Guardian.com
Wednesday, September 11, 2024




Source: Kaia Hubbard. " JD Vance Defends Amplifying False Claims about Immigrants, Saying, "You're never going to get this perfect." Face The Nation. Washington, DC: Sunday, September 15, 2024.


No comments:

Post a Comment

AMERICA SHOULD STAY OUT OF UKRAINE

AMERICA SHOULD NOT BE INVOLVED IN UKRAINE By: Derek Varsalona For all the Democrats talk about not being involved in Iraq, we still have not...