PRESIDENT TRUMP IS RIGHT TO TARIFF CANADA
By Derek Varsalona
I applaud President Trump for putting tariffs on Canada and the rest of the world. For too long, America has been paying heavy tariffs and has been taken advantage of by other countries. Too bad if Canadians do not like tariffs on hockey sticks and other commodities that they send over the American border. On the other hand, Canada should take its illegal immigrants back. I hope Canadians do not mind waiting five months for a knee replacement or dealing with other medical issues under universal health care.
Today, President Trump killed any trade pact with Canada. I applaud President Trump for making such a bold move. The fact of the matter is that the rest of the world, including Canada, has taken advantage of the United States. So be it. Oh, and remember that President Trump’s residence is in Florida, so we can remove Canada from the Epcot Center exhibit at Disney World. As always, comments are accepted.
| President Trump is right to tariff Canada Image: CFIB-FCEI.CA |
Source: Gabrielle Gurly, “Canada Strikes Back,” The American Prospect, Ottawa, September 8, 2026. https://prospect.org/2026/09/08/canada-strikes-back-tariff-war/
No comments:
Post a Comment