Tuesday, September 22, 2026

PRESIDENT TRUMP PUTS RACIST RIO RUN VIDEO GAME ON WHITEHOUSE.GOV

 




TRUMP PROMOTES RACIST GAME ON WHITEHOUSE.GOV

By: Derek Varsalona




I find it sickening that I have to report this.  But this morning I found a game on the WhiteHouse.gov official website called Rio Run.


Rio Run is a racist game that makes the player deport the illegal immigrant.  Now, as a Libertarian, I am all for freedom of speech.  So what is the problem?  The problem I have is that this is being endorsed by the official US Government being on the WhiteHouse.gov website.


President Trump launched this game on Trump TV, a new piece on the WhiteHouse.gov website that helps get the message across and bypasses the Liberal Media.  I am appalled by this decision to promote the game, yet by reporting on the issue, I am promoting it myself, and maybe that is what President Trump wanted all along.  As always, comments accepted.


Racist video Game by Trump Administration
https://www.whitehouse.gov/arcade/rio-run/





Source: President Donald J. Trump. " Rio Run." WhiteHouse.gov, Washington, DC: Tuesday, September 21, 2026. https://www.whitehouse.gov/arcade/rio-run/

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRESIDENT TRUMP PUTS RACIST RIO RUN VIDEO GAME ON WHITEHOUSE.GOV

  TRUMP PROMOTES RACIST GAME ON WHITEHOUSE.GOV By: Derek Varsalona I find it sickening that I have to report this.   But this morning I foun...