Saturday, May 11, 2024

THE NORTHERN LIGHTS PUT ON A SHOW

NORTHERN LIGHTS PUT ON A SPECTACULAR SHOW

By: Derek  Varsalona


The Northern Lights hit the United States over the weekend and put on a spectacular show for all the world to see.  The Northern Lights are supposed to last a week so don’t miss your chance to see it.

I believe that this is one of the events of climate change positively.  But climate change is still something that we should be concerned about not only as Americans. But also as citizens of the world.

Climate change is killing us, but sometimes they can put on a spectacular showing as we see here with the lights. This may be a message for Jesus that everything will be alright in the world or everything will be alright in my world when tragedy strikes. 

I remember playing the song, Just Remember I Love You by Firewall.  One of the lyrics is just remember I love you and it will be alright.  This has a very sentimental meaning to me as I am going through a lot mentally right now.  

I believe that the Northern Lights are a sign from Jesus to me that everything will be alright.  The strong solar storm will last a week so don’t miss this opportunity.  As always comments accepted.


Northern Lights Put on a Show

Source: Marica Dunn. “ Strong Solar Storm Hits Earth Disrupt Communications and Produce Northern Lights in US.” The Associated Press.  Cape Canaveral: May 11, 2024.

https://apnews.com/article/solar-storm-flares-eruption-sun-fc23251025efc2d20dc128dc0b6a7c68





No comments:

Post a Comment

CLIMATE CHANGE CAUSED HURRICANE HELENE

CLIMATE CHANGE CAUSED HURRICANE HELENE By: Derek Varsalona I am going to get some detractors and some supporters on this post when I talk ab...