THE TRUMP BRIBE
By: Derek Varsalona
President Trump is a rich man. There is no denying that. He loves to flaunt his money in politics and on luxury real estate and other perks. Now, he is ready to bribe the American public into voting Republican.
President Trump is giving each person in America 18 and over and ones that vote $5,000.00 in free money. But nothing is free in life, and there is a catch. You must vote Republican in order to qualify.
Democrats might call this a bribe. They are right; it is. But it is not like the Democrats do not bribe people either. They just bribe the poor with welfare benefits. The fact of the matter is, when you live on government benefits without being retired or at least trying to find work, you will always be a slave to government benefits.
I am one of them. I live on SSDI and SSI with my family's help. So yes, in fact, I am a slave to the American government and the American taxpayers for letting me eat with food stamps.
What President Trump is doing is outright bribery. Does he think the Republicans are in so much trouble that they need to bribe the American public into voting for them? I think so. As always, comments are accepted.
| Trump bribes $5,000 dollars PBSNews Thursday, Sept 10, 2026 |
Source: The Wall Street Journal. " Trump promises Americans $5,000 each if Republicans win the Midterms." Washington, DC: Thursday, September 10, 2026. https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/vance-trump-midterm-elections-2026-rnc
No comments:
Post a Comment