Wednesday, September 16, 2026

THE TRUMP KENNEDY CENTER CLOSES ITS DOORS

 THE TRUMP KENNEDY CENTER CLOSES

By: Derek Varsalona


This is a very sad day in history.  The Trump-Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts has closed its doors for good.  I might have been able to get a comedy performance there; it would be a dream come true, but that is not why I am upset.  Honestly, it does not make sense.  President Trump was on the Board of the Kennedy Center, and his name was on the building, so it was a power trip for him.


The music that they might be playing there now is Backstabbers by The O'Jays.  This is a sad day in American history.  Putting President Trump's name on the building is only fitting, as both men, Kennedy and Trump, were shot in the head.  Trump survived; Kennedy did not.   As always, comments accepted.


The Trump-Kennedy Center Closes its Doors
Image: The New York Times.com
September 15, 2026




Source: Rishabh Shandiya. " JFK's  Niece Accuses Donald Trump of Hostage Taking at the Kennedy Center." YahooNews.com, Washington, DC: Wednesday, September 16, 2026. https://www.yahoo.com/news/politics/articles/jfk-niece-accuses-donald-trump-074121668.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9uZXdzLmdvb2dsZS5jb20v&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAAtU4uDFbHysM2S0CLHmSESPS_5-r_eU42Nbd9DsG3Sj3dRVdnPXwZdRXELM1JAxYPmOaGa754gmeHc84r9B0weTzgPprovP026S3QDKDdJ7_MCFKrSTSolPFzo9b0-8ugJFOu4B5SWQAOqmlFEuhY4SEQIAK

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRESIDENT TRUMP PUTS RACIST RIO RUN VIDEO GAME ON WHITEHOUSE.GOV

  TRUMP PROMOTES RACIST GAME ON WHITEHOUSE.GOV By: Derek Varsalona I find it sickening that I have to report this.   But this morning I foun...