Thursday, September 17, 2026

THE ONLY WAYU TO STOP PUTIN IS TO KILL HIM

 TARIFFS WILL NOT WORK ON RUSSIA

By: Derek Varsalona




President Trump is seriously considering putting tariffs on Russia.  This is not going to stop Putin from invading Ukraine.  Tariffs on Russia are not going to stop Putin, but I have a solution.


India claims that tariffs on Russia will hurt ties between India and the United States.  Just like Putin does not care about the tariffs, neither does President Trump care about what India thinks.  I do support these tariffs to get our trade balance in line.  


The tariffs on Russia are to punish buyers of Russian oil.  I understand why India is upset since they obtain their oil from Russia.  


The sanctions on Russian oil will not work.  The war in Ukraine will still go on.  The only thing that will work is a bullet to Putin's head.     




The only way to stop Putin is to kill him
Image: WBUR 
WBUR.org
Jonathan Raa
June 23, 2023



Source: American Foreign Press. "India Warns US Tariffs Over Russian Oil Can Impact Ties. Moscow: Thursday, September 17, 2026. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRESIDENT TRUMP PUTS RACIST RIO RUN VIDEO GAME ON WHITEHOUSE.GOV

  TRUMP PROMOTES RACIST GAME ON WHITEHOUSE.GOV By: Derek Varsalona I find it sickening that I have to report this.   But this morning I foun...