MEASLES OUTBREAK AT A PHILADELPHIA HOSPITAL
By: Derek Varsalona
I ask President Trump to take it upon himself to take the measles exposure at the Philadelphia Children's Hospital very seriously. I support vaccinations but I am also pro choice on vaccinations so if you do not want to vaccinate yourself or your child it is at your own risk and not the governments. I vaccinate with medical help to protect myself from getting infectious diseases. With that being said, I was vaccinated against coronavirus and still got it. Now, some anti-vax people are going to say, " Here, see, the vaccination did not work since you got coronavirus; it must be a hoax. No, but I thought the same thing myself. The vaccination is to prevent you from going into the emergency room and hospital, not to stop the disease itself.
As of right now, there is a measles outbreak in Philadelphia. Sadly, this started on the dreaded day of September 11, 2026. Can we say another health terrorist attack? As a result, out of precaution, the babies were the first to get the vaccine to prevent measles. In this case, I am also prochoice. Obviously, a newborn baby does not have the smarts to accept or deny the vaccine. In this case, the choice relies on the parents to vaccinate or not vaccinate their child.
In the end, it should be your choice to vaccinate or not vaccinate yourself or your child. You should not be fired for not vaccinating. But just be warned: if you do not vaccinate, it falls on you, and if you get a disease and die, that falls on you, not the medical establishment, government, or your employer. As always, comments accepted.
| Measles Exposure at Philadelphia Children's Hospital |
Source: Laura Fay. "Measles Exposures at Philadelphia Hospital." CBSNEWS.com Philadelphia: September 18. 2026. https://www.cbsnews.com/philadelphia/news/measles-exposure-chop-nicu/
No comments:
Post a Comment