Wednesday, January 17, 2024

CAN ANYONE STOP THE TRUMP TRAIN?

CAN ANYONE STOP THE TRUMP TRAIN?

By: Derek Varsalona


I’ll admit it.  I am not a Republican…anymore at least not in Virginia.  I worked with the Manasssas Libertarian Party and am proud to be the former Secretary.  But I am a Trump supporter.  For me if it is not Trump on the ballot in November I can not see myself voting for any Republican either President, national office, or local.  But does that make me part of a cult?  In retrospect all political parties are cults.  The fact of the matter is people see people at least in politics through a political lens.  The main concern is how much control former President Trump has over the Republican Party.  The fact is President Joe Biden and even Senator Bernie Sanders do not have as much control over the Democratic Party as President Trump has on the Republican Party.  What I see in Trump is this.  He scares politicians.  That is because if an outsider can be successful and Trump was, Americans will never need a career politician for anything again, not for President, not for Mayor, and not even for Dog Catcher.

Vivek Ramaswamy dropped out of the Presidential race last morning.  He endorsed President Trump.  Now, I liked Ramaswamy for the same reasons I like President Trump.  He is a businessman and a successful one at that.  He is not a politician.  I think Vivek would make an excellent Vice President.  Just think of how great America can be when you have not only one but two businessmen running the country. 

The fact of the matter is there is no stopping the Trump Train.  That is not a concern for me but it may be a concern for a majority of Americans.  As always comments accepted.

I am on the Trump Train
Image: QVGOP.com
Queens Village Republican Club, Inc








Source: Kathy Korteski. “ Vivek Ramaswamy Dropsout of the Presidential Race Endorses Trump.” NBCNews.com Des Moines: Tuesday, January 16, 2024.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/vivek-ramaswamy-dropping-2024-presidential-race-rcna133875

No comments:

Post a Comment

AMERICA SHOULD STAY OUT OF UKRAINE

AMERICA SHOULD NOT BE INVOLVED IN UKRAINE By: Derek Varsalona For all the Democrats talk about not being involved in Iraq, we still have not...