Tuesday, January 23, 2024

PRESIDENT BIDEN RESPECTS THE RIGHT TO LIFE

THE RIGHT TO LIFE IS PROTECTED

By: Derek Varsalona





Yesterday, was a great day for America.  It marked the first anniversary since the decision to overturn Roe v. Wade was enacted by the US Supreme Court.  I support the Right to Life in all its stages from conception until natural death.  I am against abortion, against euthanasia, against the death penalty.  Although I would not outlaw the death penalty as Governor.  I would not use the death penalty since I think outlawing will lead to more crime.  I have no proof of that but I would keep it legal but not use it.  My theory for keeping the death penalty on the books is that Jesus was put to death by the Roman state so the death penalty is legal in theory but horrible in practice. 

Yesterday, was a great day as it singled the 1st anniversary of the end of Roe v. Wade.  Now President Biden is upset.  But what I commend President Biden on is he said he disagreed with the Supreme Court, but he did not attack the individuals on the Supreme Court.  He did not say anywhere in his speech that the Supreme Court is a women-hatting, Biden-hatting judge.  He respectfully disagreed.  As always comments accepted.



No comments:

Post a Comment

AMERICA GAINS A NEW COLONY

AMERICA GAINS A NEW COLONY CHAGOS ARCHIPELAGO By: Derek Varsalona Guess what America?   You just gained a new colony this week.   The te...