Wednesday, January 24, 2024

ISRAEL IS BEING SUED AS OCCUPIERS OF PALESTINE LAND

INDONESIA TO SUE ISRAEL OVER PALESTINE LAND

By: Derek Varsalona



Well, there you have it ladies and gentlemen.  Israel is being sued in an international court for occupying Palestine.  The nation of Indonesia is suing Israel over occupying Palestine.  I would not be surprised if the Muslim countries joined the suit.

Israel is now in court over occupying Palestine.  They are being sued by Indonesia.  I am not sure what is going to come of this court case.  But what if the international court agrees with Indonesia and Palestine?  What happens to Israel?

I agree that Israel does have the right to exist.  But I also feel that America’s support of Israel leads to a lot of hate in the world.  I can assure you that the September 11, 2001, terrorist attack that assassinated Osama Bin Laden, was caused by America’s support for Israel. I am not saying that America should not support Israel.  But America's support for Israel has caused a lot of anti-American sentiment in the world today.

Indonesia and Slovakia are the major plaintiffs in the lawsuit.  Now, Indonesia has a lot of Muslims.  I am not sure why Slovakia is suing.  I do think Israel has the right to exist.  But putting Israel on Palestine territory has led to a lot of bloodshed and hate for the Jewish nation over the years. 

This is carrying a lot of legal weight in the world.  I am not sure what is going to come of this?  Also, what happens next if Israel is found guilty of occupying Palestine's land?  As always comments accepted.



Israel Being sued for Palestine land
Image: Sky News
News.sky.com
Friday, Nov. 3, 2023






Source: Chad Guzman. “ Indonesia To Argue that Israel's Occupation of Palestine Violates International Law.” Time.  The Hague. : Tuesday, January 23, 2024.

https://time.com/6565323/israel-palestine-occupation-case-international-court-justice-advisory-opinion-indonesia/

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLIMATE CHANGE CAUSED HURRICANE BERVLY DESTRUCTION

CLIMATE CHANGE TO KILL THE CARIBBEAN By: Derek Varsalona Last week I was in the Caribbean, Dominican Republic.   It seems like me and my fam...