Friday, February 23, 2024

MAJOR CELL PHONE OUTAGE ACROSS AMERICA

CELLULAR OUTAGE ACROSS AMERICA

By: Derek Varsalona



A nationwide cellular outage occurred on Thursday, February 22, 2024, across the United States.  I do not have any evidence but I suspect Putin and the Russian hackers are behind this.  My suspicion for this is the fact that America is supporting the Ukraine.  I predicted months ago that a terrorist attack was going to happen by Russia and I suspect this is the attack that was coming.  I have no evidence for this.

AT&T, Mobile, and Verizon have had power outages on their cell phones due to a cyber attack nationwide in the United States.  This is probably going to affect your internet connection also as of Thursday morning, a cellar outage of 31,931 people occurred at 4:31am EST.  I was not up at that time so I do not know.  But my cell phone and internet work today at least as of now.  I hope my reader's cell and computer work and I am not just saying that to get people to read my blog.  If the cell phone goes out due to hacking not only can you not call 911, but what about people with medical conditions on ventilators and other electronic devices can those also get out? I suspect they too can be hacked into. 

I suspect this was the work of Russian Dictator Vladimir Putin.  I say this for two reasons one for the US condemnation of the killing of Russian journalist Alexey Navalny and for America’s support for Ukraine.  As always comments accepted.



Image: Go SanAngelo.com
Go Sanangleo
September 25, 2018








Source: reuters.com “ATT, T-Mobile and Verizon Users Hit By Cellular Outage in the United States.” February 22, 2024. 

https://www.newsnationnow.com/business/tech/is-att-experiencing-an-outage/

No comments:

Post a Comment

AMERICA SHOULD STAY OUT OF UKRAINE

AMERICA SHOULD NOT BE INVOLVED IN UKRAINE By: Derek Varsalona For all the Democrats talk about not being involved in Iraq, we still have not...