Sunday, July 12, 2026

SENATOR LINDSEY GRAHAM DIES AT 71 YEARS OLD

 SENATOR LINDSEY GRAHAM DIES

By: Derek Varsalona



Senator Lindsey Graham has died at age 71.  He died of a brief, sudden illness, but no further information was disclosed by his office.


Senator Lindsey Graham has transformed from a harsh critic of President Trump to a staunch ally.  This makes Senator Lindsey Graham an outright coward and traitor.  The only reason why he supports President Trump is that President Trump has the money to fund Lindsey Graham.


Good riddance to Lindsay Graham.  As always, comments accepted.


Senator Lindsey Graham
Bloomberg.com

Source: Karina Tsui. " Senator Lindsey Graham Dies at 71 after a Sudden Illness." CNN.com, Washington, DC: Sunday, July 12,2026. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRESIDENT TRUMP PUTS RACIST RIO RUN VIDEO GAME ON WHITEHOUSE.GOV

  TRUMP PROMOTES RACIST GAME ON WHITEHOUSE.GOV By: Derek Varsalona I find it sickening that I have to report this.   But this morning I foun...